Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tragedy of the American Civil War





These are pictures of dead soldiers from the American Civil War. When the Confederacy surrendered and the Union won the war, the American people started to rebuild America. But, they mourned for the remainder of their lives for all the friends and family killed in the American Civil War. America has never recovered from it's Civil War wounds and it never will. In 2005, the U.S. decided that the American Civil War was the bloodiest and worst war in American history. That's right, worse than the French and Indian War, American Revolution, Territorial Wars, War of 1812, Mexican War, World War 1, World War 2, Cold War, Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War, and even the present ongoing Iraq War. To my readers, do not abandon the American Civil War, for the soldiers who were killed in this great conflict still live within us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woh!that got me right in the heart I...I cryed so hard,I'll tire not to forget the lives that were sacrefist for me.

Unknown said...

I will never forget what you wrote I promes! same person